As you know, these are rapidly changing times as we all look to act responsibly and safely in our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
On this page you can find our latest information for Premiere Suites related to coronavirus. You can also find links to the history of information we have posted, as well as copies of communications that we have sent to current guests.
We wish you and your loved one's sustained health and happiness, and we want to assure you that Premiere Suites continues to operate, and to support you as a safe and approved essential services provider.
Updated Information on Premiere Suites Certified Clean
Please read this for more information on how Premiere Suites continues to be a Canadian industry leader in adopting best practices for cleaning and santization for our guests during these times. We provide audited cleaning processes, meeting with the highest industry accreditation standards to ensure full compliance with duty of care standards.
- Page : Originally Posted Update - Posted March 13. Regularly updated
- Email: Your Health & Safety is our Priority - Limiting Exposure - Sent to all Guests - Sent March 18
- Page: March 19 Update - Posted March 19
- Email: Responsible Members of our Building Communities - Sent to all Guests - Sent March 20
- Email: Doing our part, in the great indoors - Sent to all Guests - Sent March 31
Please find below the current measures and securities Premiere Suites is taking, while also noting that we at Premiere Suites are cognizant that the situation continues to evolve at a rapid pace, and we continue to actively monitor daily updates, and evolve our policies as is necessary to best honour the health and safety of our guests, team members and building communities.
From all of us, stay safe.
UPDATED OPERATING POLICY
At Premiere Suites, the health and safety of our guests and team members continues to be our top priority, and we remain vigilant in light of the ongoing situation.
At Premiere Suites:
- We have instituted a strict work from home policy for all non-essential workers
- We continue to provide up-to-date, and accurate information to our team members regarding COVID-19
- We have identified all employees who have recently traveled, and whom are slated to return on or before March 12, 2o2o and issued personalized notice of the 14-day mandatory quarantine period imposed by the Canadian government.
- We have empowered all non-essential employees to continue working from home.
- We continue to provide all essential employees with relevant and effective PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- We continue to actively encourage any potentially ailing essential employees to remain at home, and NOT report to work.
- We remain alert to the virus and will separate potentially ailing employees from other employees - sending them home or to a doctor should the incident arise.
- We continue to further educate and encourage respiratory etiquette.
- We continue to further encourage hourly hand hygiene and provide effective hand-sanitization products to our team members.
- Perform enhanced environmental cleaning.
BOOK & STAY WITH CONFIDENCE
Updated Cancellation Policy
To better support your ability to book and stay with confidence, we have temporarily suspended our existing cancellation policy in order to provide peace-of-mind should your travel arrangements evolve.
If you have any questions regarding an existing or upcoming reservation, please contact your dedicated Premiere Suites representative, or call us at 1-888-575-7808.
HONOURING THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR VALUED GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS
As a means of honoring the recommended practice of social distancing throughout your stay; we at Premiere Suites, have temporarily suspended our in-stay, bi-weekly housekeeping services.
Please note that the entirety of your suite and its contents has been professionally cleaned and sanitized, prior to your arrival by a team of professionally trained cleaners, who each wear PPE (face mask and gloves) throughout the cleaning process.
Our cleaning and sanitation team will not be entering previously occupied suites until a period of 72-hours (3 days) has expired from the time of the guest departure.
After the period of 72-hours has elapsed our professional teams will enter the suite to conduct their complete cleaning and sanitization process. This process ensures both the health and safety of our valued team members, and those of our incoming guests.
Should your preferred suite not meet the 72-hour time requirement at the time of your arrival, we will ask that you reside temporarily in an approved sanitized suite, until that time that your desired suite is deemed effectively cleaned and sanitized.
We do apologize for any inconvenience these temporary measures may impose and thank you sincerely for your support of the health of our guests, and team members throughout this uncertain time.
REDUCED ACCESS TO BUILDING AMENITIES
As our building communities look to honour the health and safety or their residents, you may find limited access or a temporary cessation of access to common building areas such as; gyms, pools, saunas, games rooms, shared workspaces, party rooms, etc. These decisions are being made by the respective building management teams and condo boards.
RESPONSIBLE USE OF SHARED BUILDING SPACES & AMENITIES
As a responsible member of your building community, we ask that our guests be ever diligent when in contact with shared touch points such as: elevators, garbage disposals, mail rooms, etc. Some communities have suggested you wear disposable gloves, or use a paper towel or sanitized wipe when touching buttons, railings, door knobs and handles. And as always, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
TRAVELERS ARRIVING FROM ANY LOCATION OUTSIDE OF CANADA
The Government of Canada has put in place emergency measures that require mandatory 14-day self-isolation for all persons entering Canada, even if they do not have COVID-19 symptoms.
Failure to comply with this Order is an offense under the Quarantine Act. Maximum penalties include a fine of up to $750,000 and/or imprisonment for six months.
- go immediately to your place of isolation using private transportation only, such as your personal vehicle
- isolate in a place where you will not be in contact with vulnerable people, such as older adults and individuals with underlying medical conditions
- Self-Isolation means to stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- If you develop cough, fever or difficulty breathing within 14 days:
- continue to isolate yourself from others
- immediately call a health care professional or public health authority
- Do not have visitors and avoid contact with other people. Be mindful of using enclosed spaces such as elevators and avoid touching any communal surfaces or handrails wherever possible.
24/7 PROFESSIONAL GUEST SUPPORT
Stay with confidence, knowing that Premiere Suites continues to provide attentive and informed, 24/7 local guest support, attending to the direct and evolving needs, concerns, and questions of each our guests throughout their stay.
Public Health Agency Canada
- For complete and updated information regarding COVID-19, click here
- For helpful and informed advice regarding preventive measures click here
- For complete details regarding Canada Public Health’s most recent Travel Advice, click here
- For helpful and informed advice regarding preparedness click here
CONTINUED DUTIFUL ACTION
Premiere Suites will actively await, and dutifully act upon any additional notice on this evolving situation, and update our policies and actions, in line with official guidance.
For the most recent updates to the PHAC guidelines and recommendations, kindly visit Canada Public Health.
AN HONOUR AND A PRIVILEGE
It is our honour and privilege to serve you, and particularly during challenging times, and we thank you for being at the heart of what we do.
As always, we wish you and your families spectacular health and happiness, and very much look forward to supporting you throughout your stay.